For-Profit Business Set-Up
$300.00 per state plus filing fees
Business Set-up services is a cost-effective solution to help small business owners legally form their businesses the RIGHT WAY!
We help you avoid costly mistakes that waste your time and money!
Our business set-up services include everything necessary to form a corporation in DC, Maryland, or Virginia (DMV). Every order is audited for compliance, spelling, and accuracy.
Business Set-Up Services Include:
- Name Search – we will check to see if your desired name is available with the state, if it isn’t, we’ll help you determine another name that clears and captures your business identity.
- Trade Name Registration – we register your name with the state you own it.
- Prepare and File Articles of Organization/Incorporation – we will complete all the necessary paperwork to create a new corporation and submit the documents to the state for processing on your behalf.
- Personalized Initial Meeting Minutes – We will prepare personalized organizational minutes so that you can properly organize your new corporation (including stock ledgers and certificates if applicable).
- EIN Set-Up – we file the application with IRS to obtain your business numerical identity.
- Personalized Corporate Bylaws or Operating Agreement – we prepare these most important business governing documents for you.
- Obtain you Dun & Bradstreet Number so that you can begin to build business credit.
- Assist with the opening of your business bank account.
3M Membership is not required, however once your business gets set-up, we want to ensure that you continue on the right track. Setting up a business is just the first step, by adding our 3M Gold Membership, we can ensure that you are properly handling other often overlooked federal and state business requirements like:
- Understanding, tracking, and issuing stock certificates
- Managing stock ledgers
- How to FUND your new business
- How to get paid within your new business
- Business plan templates
- Business banking and credit
- Understanding and obtaining business insurance, licenses, state tax account set-up
- And so much more that needs to be in place so that a business can start, sustain, soar, and SUCCEED!
If you are an entrepreneur who is interested in owning and running a business, rather than just owning your own job 3M Membership is for you. Click HERE to get started.BUY NOW
501c3 Business Set Up Options
501c3 – Basic
(great for non-profits that have already incorporated at the state level and obtained your EIN.
- 501c3 paperwork completion and submission (IRS form 1023)
- Review existing Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws for accuracy and compliance and make changes if necessary and file amendment (client pays for state amendment fees if necessary)
- Develop IRS approved conflict of interest policy
501c3 – Plus
(great for non-profits that have NOT already incorporated at the state level and obtained your EIN.
- All of the above
- Develop Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws and file with state (client pays for state amendment fees if necessary)
- Obtain EIN
- Set-Up Dun & Bradstreet
- Complete State Charitable Solicitation Applications (client pays state fees)
- Open Business Bank Account
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Some of our long-term money, marketing & management services are contractual and based on an hourly rate. Book a consultation if you are interested in how we an serve you.Book My Free Consultation